Thursday, January 27, 2011

dreams nightmares Home

this will be my third time saying (typing) this: touchdown in j-town beebs!

it had been long weeks, especially the lasts of them. more craps, more craps, fun, and sad tears. and now, i'd say my time in perth is almost dream-like, in a literal sense. it's almost like it never happened! the only proof that i DID live in perth is the increased number of friends in my FB account, the photos, my GRADES. even the emotions, smiles, happiness and worries seem so unreal. surreal. as my friend said and i quote:

by the time you go home, all that's happened overseas seems imagined. and by the time you go back out, you feel like you were jerked out of a dream.


(note to self: i never typed (said) nightmare OR the adj beautiful and the like)

this is... wrong. i should be having the time of my life, feeling fly (like a g6) by now, but it isn't happening. ridiculous notion indeed, that by the time PERTH is over, i'll have complete freedom and well, the sense of being completely liberated from all the pressing calls of nutty sched and schemes. but hey. still the same old same old 'so little time, so much to do'.

and now i don't know what to do, except mourn the fact that i missed djo's BRILLIANT victory against federer. SHIET. tell me again, why don't airports put up TVs for people whose flights got delayed, like me? well, well, dear perth, grow up! *throwing tantrum*

last, i miss high school. everything is almost easy then. damn! wake me up from this stupidly empty shell of a nightmare! (;.;) i wanna go HOME. and indeed, home is not your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment