Friday, December 31, 2010

merry end to 2010..NOT.

this is it peeps. 2010: checked. fireworks? NONE. books? NONE. drinks and drunks? NONE. parties? NONE. confettis? dun even think about it. readers? NONE as WELL. why is my life so freaking fucked up?!

and for the record: gab's mellowing with me, and we're having a virtual new year's party as we speak, and i blog. perth's and manado's time the same, so i'll do my countdown the new-millenia way: toasts and firework-sound-effect texts. dunno what it means? well, so sorry i'm not a lecturer. NO questinos allowed.

*shiuttttt kaboom kaboom



FIREWORKS!

and why am i sooooo........ insophisticated today, you ask? or is today this hour this second the twin of snow white's grumpy (the dwarf) ? well let me tell you. today does NOT end on a good note. the tune of the highest 'do' is not melodic. it's a falsetto.

work. fuck up. stop being a bitch to me and keep underestimating my fuck up talents. oh yeah, who does NOT become slow and awkward and stupendous when you are always given the underestimating look?! GRRR. i am really not meant for child labour. seriously. OUCH. hanggri jexz sighhh.



ohhh yeahh. goodbye my socio life. i got nothing to do on a big day like this and i'm definitely feeling the fucking pain- heartache. how come my parents are more 'it' and 'in' than me?! they've got dinner party? quoting tommy, with an annoying face and the UNDERESTIMATING eyes: come on!

PS and i'm fasting. no food. no milk and dairy. no movies. no books. no entertainment. no new blog theme. NOThing!

No comments:

Post a Comment