Saturday, December 18, 2010

cliches. stupidities.

i KNOW this is 2:24am, perth time, but still, i can't help myself but write: it all start with cliches.

long story cut short, i hitched a ride from a guy i just met today- tonight- possibly 6 and a half hours ago, and showed my freaking worst stupid-est side. i got lost on the way to my own house from haje. valentine was so 'bohuat' aka given-up-on-my-studipity. on the bright side though, there was a map sitting right beside me and i actually demonstrated perfect use of it. HAHAH. too late to fix the stupidness of the mistake huh? rice HAD turned to gruel; it's cooked.

thing is, he looks like someone, whose name can't be spoken, plus the nice nice london stranger guy i met sometime half a year ago. (remember the 'lost in the rain' episode?). and attractions, for me, especially, always starts with CLICHES. lucky i would not meet the guy again anytime soon. just like how lucky i am that he took my stupidity gallantly. ahem, a perthian gentleman? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment