Saturday, May 14, 2011

Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Cats 2007


Sometimes I feel like dogs get so much attention but what about the loveable cats in our lives. If you don't believe me just notice the next time you are at the store, the dog aisle compared to the cat aisle. To make up for it there are some really great sites online where you can spoil your cat like crazy. Here is a list to help you shop for the cat in your life this Christmas.

1) Cat cottage/ playhouse

If your cat loves a box then he or she will love this. It's the perfect place to hide and feel safe and warm.

2) Merry Go Round

Your cat will love watching his toys go round and round as he trys his very best to swat them away.

3) Cat Toy Gift Bucket

This is perfect for your favorite feline, a bucket of toys for him to place with all day long.

4) Cat Stocking

Now he or she will have a place on the mantel as well . Full of toys and treats to delight your kitten or cat on Christmas morning.

5) Holiday Play-N- Squeak Cat Toys

I have bought these toys for my cat and he loved them . I bought them last Christmas and he couldn't stop playing with them.

6) Catnip

If you really want to give your cat a wonderful surpise that will keep him or her entertained for hours then give a toy with catnip . They make the cutest catnip cigars.

7) Cat Bowls

Why buy the standard common bowl when he can have one that defines his personality.

8) Thermo Kitty Bed

This has to be the greatest purchase I ever bought my cat. He loves this bed, I know exactly where he is on a cold night , all cuddled up and warm.

9) Hammack

This is one of cutest gifts I have seen for a cat when I was looking online , he can now live the good life and lounge in style.

10) Cat Treats

I hope this list helps you with your Christmas shopping for the loved cat in your life.

Nic Roberts
Read More: http://www.instantchristmasmoney.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Nic_Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment