Wednesday, April 21, 2010

let me just say, before i get too lazy, i'm soooo telling you about my braces siesta.

i just got it like, two days ago. my god, talk about a deceiving experience. and now is where you go: why deceiving? and i'll say: at first, it was like.. nothing. i mean, you can feel it, it's definitely there, but just there. i ate spaghetti and yum! and i mean, nothing dares make me give anything a damn.

and the next day, the braces thought that its host is way kind and cool, and guess what? starts acting like the baby it is. it kicks and it punches, most of all, it pinches! damn! obviously, when cool people like me deals with all those babies, we won't cry in pain. but because of the aches it cause? most definitely.

and i've got a new smile, earning me the nickname:

Pretty betty. what else do you expect?

my private note is, i think the braces are kinda hot. i know what you think, that glasses, oversized tees and braces equal overrated nerds, but they are fashion, too, you know? smarty asses are i(inconsiderable)-rated freaks? i'll say, girl einsteins are the new female fatales!

No comments:

Post a Comment